C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
psstt! Muqaddimah!
Thursday, 3 September 2015 • 21:06 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum!


wahh... Dah lama aku tak on blog. Ni pun aku create blog baru. Blog lama... hm... tak ingat password. teehhee... *whack myself* haha. teruk kan?

By the way,aku nak ucapkan selamat tahun baru 2015! Biarpun dah terlambat. uwahh!! 2015! SPM! SPM dah nak dekat.  *blurr* Teringat lak setiap hari aku kena push suh belajar by umi. So scaryy!! Dia tu pun gitu jugak. Selalu membebel kalau aku send mesej or whatsapp. Harap kau terasa Miha wehh... Haha

To ****** : maaf. I don't need you. I'm contented with what I've got now. I don't need anything new or switch back to my old self.  I just want to do what I want and be myself without being bothered by anyone else. Please respect my decision! 

oke,maybe setakat tu je kot.  Assalamualaikum!
 


• FUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


♥ >> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


♥ >> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


♥ >> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;